JUNIOR CONSULTANT IN STRATEGY & DATA SCIENCE - DUBAI
Created in 2006, Ekimetrics is a global consultancy, pioneer & leader in Data Science. With 200 Data Scientists, all consultants, worldwide (Paris, London, NY, HK and Dubai), we lead projects in 50+ countries, in various industries (automotive, luxury, FMCG, retail, etc.). Our mission is to help companies build new world-class data and analytics capabilities, which enables our clients to power-up their revenue strategy or business model thanks to data. Our difference lies in an integrated approach to performance, and in the desire to reaffirm the value of understanding the business lines, which we believe is at the heart of transforming data into new business assets.
Key figures: - 12 years experience in Data Science - +200 consultants, all are also data scientists - 5 offices in Paris, London, New York, Hong Kong & Dubai - +350 clients (CAC40 & Fortune500) - +1Bn profit generated for our clients since our creation.
Marketing, Statistics, Big Data, CRM, Marketing Mix Modeling, Digital, Strategic Consultancy, Econometrics, Data Science, Data Lake, Data Management Platform, Pricing Strategy, Attribution Modeling, Machine Learning, data scientist, artificial intelligence, multi-touch attribution, MMM, AI, IA, MTA, customer analytics, and Advanced Analytics
As a consultant you will be working on challenging projects with international blue-chip clients across diverse industries, on both advanced data analytics and consulting, including meeting with clients and building bespoke solutions to face their challenges.
You’ll be involved in projects from discovery start to final recommendations, responsible for gathering and analyzing data, building statistical models, up to translating quantitative insights into strategic recommendations and delivering the results.
You will have the opportunity to be creative and suggest innovative approaches and be pushed to grow into taking ownership of your projects. You’ll be able to present your results and will be exposed to C-suite clients.
You’ll build expertise on several methodologies and industries and develop an exceptional combination of both technical and business skills.
You will be accompanied in your learning process through our training program as well as through coaching and mentoring from colleagues on your teams.
You will have high-exposure to each member of our close-knit team.
Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to both work for a leader in data analytics and have an impact in a strongly growing entity with high ambitions. Each consultant is highly involved in the challenges we are facing and contributes to our passionate, humble and ambitious team.
We’re looking for a talented Consultant with the following profile:
• Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a related analytical field. Outstanding record of academic achievement.
• 0-2 years of experience in Data Analysis / Modelling / Advanced Analytics
• Passion for data, extensive knowledge in statistics or applied mathematics, familiarity with techniques such as modelling/optimization, and experience in using advanced analytical methodologies to answer business questions. Experience with statistical software such as R, Stata, Python, etc..
• Consulting experience or interest in working as a consultant
• Strong interest in marketing & business issues
• Communicating clearly and concisely
• Ability to work collaboratively in a small team environment
• Autonomy and dynamism in a challenging environment
• Continuously striving for high performance and result-driven