BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Dubai - Full time
MERIT Incentives is providing the best gifts, rewards and engagement strategies through innovative technologies for customers and employees in the MENA region & beyond. Merit Incentives is looking for a successful, enthusiastic, hard-working Business Developer who shares our passion for Gifts and Customer Service. The candidate will represent Merit Incentives' products and services in working directly with company partners.
As a Business Developer, you are in charge of the performance of all sales activities in assigned markets.
The role requires:
• Sourcing and growing the Dubai and Levant merchant network.
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
• Acquire & Manage relationships with existing clients.
• You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by
comprehending their requirements.
• Developing growth strategies and plans to increase retail/service
• Secure new retailers and service providers to join the network portfolio (redemption
partners, deals & special deals, aspirational rewards, discount offer and merchandise)
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value
• Writing bespoke business proposals
• Negotiating and follow up with partner stores
• Following industry trends locally and regionally
• Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
• Promote effective teamwork and spirit of partnership
• Maximize Merit POS instore visibility
• Create and manage regular communication plan between partner stores and Merit
• Conduct Training for partners
• Maximize store activities through events, social media
• Communicate ad-hoc business opportunities to partners
• Acquire new customers in Lebanon with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify our clientele on the Lebanese market.
Key Account Development
• Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
• Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
• Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
5 years of experience in a business development role.
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
Good presentation and communication skills.